Brad Pitt is an American actor and producer.
He has received multiple awards and nominations, including an Academy Award and two Golden Globe Awards. Pitt first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road movie Thelma & Louise. His career took off in the mid-1990s with leading roles in films such as Seven and 12 Monkeys. He has since starred in a number of films, including Ocean’s Eleven, Fight Club, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and World War Z.
Here are ten fun facts about Brad Pitt:
1. He was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma, on December 18, 1963.
2. His full name is William Bradley Pitt.
3. He has been nominated for five Academy Awards and has won one Golden Globe Award.
4. His parents are Jane and William Pitt, a trucking company owner. Brad’s parents divorced when he was 14 years old. He then moved with his mother to Springfield, Missouri.
5. Brad Pitt attended the University of Missouri, where he studied journalism with a focus on advertising. He dropped out of college two weeks before graduation to pursue a career in acting.
6. He attended Kickapoo High School, where he was a member of the school’s drama club.
7. Pitt’s first acting role was in the 1987 horror film Cutting Class. His first major film role was in the 1991 film Thelma & Louise.
8. He has been married twice, first to Jennifer Aniston and then to Angelina Jolie.
9. He has six children: three with Jolie and one each with Aniston and ex-girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow.
10. Pitt is an active philanthropist, donating his time and money to a number of causes.