Charlie Sheen is an American actor who has starred in many films and television shows.
He is best known for his roles in the movies Platoon, Wall Street, Young Guns, Major League, Hot Shots!, The Three Musketeers and The Good Wife. Sheen has also appeared in the TV series Spin City, Two and a Half Men, Anger Management and Grace Under Fire.
Sheen has been married three times and has five children. His first marriage was to Donna Peele from 1995 to 1996. Sheen married actress Denise Richards in 2002, and the couple had two daughters, Sam and Lola. Richards and Sheen divorced in 2006. Sheen married Brooke Mueller in 2008, and the couple had twin sons, Bob and Max. Mueller and Sheen divorced in 2011.
Here are ten fun facts about Charlie Sheen:
1. Sheen began his acting career at age 9 when he appeared in an episode of the sitcom Magnum P.I.. He went on to make guest appearances on several other TV shows before making his film debut in 1984’s Red Dawn.
2. Sheen is of Irish and Spanish descent.
3. Sheen’s father, Ramón, is an actor and director. His brother, Emilio, is also an actor.
4. He almost died at birth, immediately turned blue. His doctor, named “Irwin”, saved his life.
5. Sheen was a star pitcher on his high school’s baseball team.
6. He was expelled from his high school “Santa Monica High School” after being arrested for credit card fraud. Thirty years later, he received his high school diploma.
7. He was an avid collector of guns, until he accidentally shot Kelly Preston in the arm.
8. He doesn’t get along very well with Ashton Kutcher. When Kutcher took over his role on Two and a Half Men, Sheen Tweeted “quit barfing on my old brilliant show.”
9. Sheen is HIV positive.
10. Sheen’s net worth is estimated to be $125 million USD.