Guitars are one of the most popular instruments in the world, and there’s a lot to know about them.
Here are ten fun facts about guitars:
1. Guitars have been around for centuries, with the first known ones dating back to the 15th century.
2. Guitars come in all shapes and sizes, from the tiny ukulele to the massive bass guitar.
3. Guitars can be made from a variety of materials, including wood, metal, plastic, and even recycled materials.
4. You can even find miniaturised versions of guitars that can be played on your keychain!
5. Guitars can be used for a variety of genres, from classical to metal.
6. Guitars can be expensive, with some models costing thousands of dollars. Kurt Cobain‘s “Martin” guitar sold at auction for over $6m USD!
7. Guitars require regular maintenance, such as tuning and cleaning, to keep them sounding their best.
8. Guitars can be personalised with a variety of accessories, such as picks, straps, and strings.
9. Guitars can be a source of relaxation or frustration, depending on one’s skill level.
10. Guitars are enjoyed by people of all ages and abilities, making them one of the most popular instruments in the world.