Jennifer Aniston is one of the most popular actresses in Hollywood.
She is best known for her role as Rachel Green on the hit TV show Friends.
Here are ten fun facts about Jennifer Aniston:
1. Jennifer was born in Sherman Oaks, California, on February 11, 1969.
2. Her father is actor John Aniston and her mother is actress Nancy Dow.
3. She has two older half-brothers from her father’s first marriage – Alexander and Christopher Aniston.
4. Jennifer attended Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York City before moving to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
5. Her first major film role was in the 1993 movie Leprechaun opposite Warwick Davis.
6. She shot to fame with her role as Rachel Green on the NBC sitcom Friends, which ran for 10 seasons from 1994 to 2004.
7. In 2000, she married actor Brad Pitt and they divorced in 2005 after five years of marriage (they have no children together). Since then, she has been linked romantically with a number of high-profile celebrities including Vince Vaughn, John Mayer and Justin Theroux (whom she married in 2015).
8. Jennifer has appeared in a number of successful movies including Office Space (1999), Bruce Almighty (2003), Marley & Me (2008) and Horrible Bosses (2011).
9. She is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood, earning $25 million per year.
10. In 2016, she was named as one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.